The Big Clean Complex (courtesy of CrossFit New England)
6 sets of the following Complex :
- High Hang Squat Clean + Hang Squat Clean + Squat Clean + Push Press
- High Hang Squat Clean + Hang Squat Clean + Squat Clean + Push Jerk
- High Hang Squat Clean + Hang Squat Clean + Squat Clean + Split Jerk
- One set consists of all 12 reps.
- Try not to drop the bar during the entire set; if you must drop after
- the Overhead movements, it’s allowed – just be quick to get back on the bar.
- Rest as needed between sets and try to increase weight after each set.
- High Hang – Start with the bar at “the pockets.”
- Hang – Start with the bar just above the knee.
- Squat Clean – Start with the bar on the ground.
- Your "score" is heaviest weight you successfully complete for all 12 reps !!!
** Compare to results from January 26, 2015